- April 27: 1st version of website available.
About MSE 2021
The 2021 MaxSAT Evaluation (MSE 2021) is the 15th edition of MaxSAT evaluations, the primary competition-style event focusing on the evaluation of MaxSAT solvers organized yearly since 2006.
The main goals of MaxSAT Evaluation 2021 are
- to assess the state of the art in the field of MaxSAT solvers,
- to collect and re-distribute a heterogeneous MaxSAT benchmark set for further scientific evaluations, and
- to promote MaxSAT as a viable option for solving instances of a wide range of NP-hard optimization problems.
MSE 2021 welcomes contributions of two types from the community at large:
- New MaxSAT benchmarks encoding instances of interesting NP-hard optimization problems, and
- implementations of MaxSAT solvers that will be evaluated within MSE 2021 on a heterogeneous collection of benchmarks.
MSE 2021 is run as a collaboration between Carnegie Mellon University (USA), University of Helsinki (Finland), and University of Toronto (Canada).