- February 11: Preliminary webpage online. Details on tracks, solver submissions and rules to be updated shortly. MSE 2019 will mostly follow MSE 2018.
About MSE 2019
The 2019 MaxSAT Evaluation (MSE 2019) is the 13th edition of MaxSAT evaluations, the primary competition-style event focusing on the evaluation of MaxSAT solvers organized yearly since 2006.
The main goals of MaxSAT Evaluation 2019 (MSE 2019) are
- to assess the state of the art in the field of MaxSAT solvers,
- to collect and re-distribute a heterogeneous MaxSAT benchmark set for further scientific evaluations, and
- to promote MaxSAT as a viable option for solving instances of a wide range of NP-hard optimization problems.
MSE 2019 welcomes contributions of two types from the community at large:
- New MaxSAT benchmarks encoding instances of interesting NP-hard optimization problems, and
- implementations of MaxSAT solvers that will be evaluated within MSE 2019 on a heterogeneous collection of benchmarks.
MSE 2019 is run as a collaboration between Carnegie Mellon University (USA), University of Helsinki (Finland), and University of Toronto (Canada).