- Jul 11, 2021: Missing details for the incomplete track are now available.
- Oct 11: Solvers used in MSE20 now available for download.
- Oct 10: Benchmarks used in MSE20 now available for download.
- August 20: Final version of the MSE 2020 solver and benchmark description compilation is available: http://hdl.handle.net/10138/318451.
- July 8: Extended results for the complete track are available. Remaining tracks will be available shortly.
- July 8: Slides of the MSE 2020 presentation at SAT 2020 are available.
- June 12: Final extension for solver and benchmark submission until June 15. This is a firm deadline for all solvers aiming to participate and no further extensions will be given.
- June 5: Solver and benchmark submission deadline postponed until June 12.
- May 2: Next year's change to the input format.
- May 2: Changes to the v-line.
- May 2: Update on the scoring scheme for incomplete track.
- May 2: New track on finding top-k solutions.
- May 2: Solver and benchmark submission deadline set to June 7.
- February 14: Preliminary webpage up, details to be announced - stay tuned!
About MSE 2020
The 2020 MaxSAT Evaluation (MSE 2020) is the 14th edition of MaxSAT evaluations, the primary competition-style event focusing on the evaluation of MaxSAT solvers organized yearly since 2006.
The main goals of MaxSAT Evaluation 2020 are
- to assess the state of the art in the field of MaxSAT solvers,
- to collect and re-distribute a heterogeneous MaxSAT benchmark set for further scientific evaluations, and
- to promote MaxSAT as a viable option for solving instances of a wide range of NP-hard optimization problems.
MSE 2020 welcomes contributions of two types from the community at large:
- New MaxSAT benchmarks encoding instances of interesting NP-hard optimization problems, and
- implementations of MaxSAT solvers that will be evaluated within MSE 2020 on a heterogeneous collection of benchmarks.
MSE 2020 is run as a collaboration between Carnegie Mellon University (USA), University of Helsinki (Finland), and University of Toronto (Canada).